I am looking forward to being on another of the Jershua Agen launch team. I'm thankful to read this story and to help with this launch. Thank you for giving me a chance.
My Review: I think The Never List is fast paced, it has a unique storyline, and the characters have lots of chemistry. It does end in a cliff hanger. It's well written. It has some twists and turns, it keeps you on the edge of your seat. Red Tower Books
My review:: I loved Brewing up Bones it had lots of tests and turns. It had lots of guessing who did it. I loved the characters. Lovely written and a lovely storyline. It will leave you on the edge of your seat. I look forward to the next book. Brewing Up Bones- . Who’s ready for a cozy mystery goody straight from the Bean Hive? ☕πΎ πcozy fall mystery book πsmall town in Kentucky ☕ amateur sleuth + coffee shop owner ☕murder board clues ☕festival chaos + quirky suspects ☕dogs + coffee + small-town gossip Brewing Up Bones today and come sleuth with us in Honey Springs! Amazon: https://bit.ly/3ZxrNwd Goodreads: https://bit.ly/48huRBT Bookbub: https://bit.ly/41RIUdB
Death watch is the second book in this Thriller/ Murder series. The story has some very interesting people in this small town. There is lots of twists and turns along the way. Lot of guessing who done it. Definitely a page tuner, and well written. The storyline is put together nicely. I do look forward to the next book. I did get lost a few times but I think that it might because I didn't read book one. Which I am going back to read. Thank you to the publisher and the author for letting me read this story. I received an advance copy of this book this is my voluntarily review. All thoughts and opinions are of my own.
Comments
Post a Comment